Contact

maandag 29 augustus 2011

Review Sample Skin79 Mini BB Cream in Gold



Hello Everyone.

I wanted to try out the Skin79 BB Cream. A few weeks ago I shopped on Ebay, and I bought this Sample Skin79 Mini BB Cream from the ebay seller: kyh6702. I bought this sample set for
$12,83 (€8,91) including shippingcosts. The service is great. I received the package in a week from Korea South to the Netherlands! Have you already take a look in the this ebay shop?


I only tried out the Skin BB Cream in Gold.

The package was well packed!


These samples did I got!



This is before I used the Skin79 BB Cream in Gold.

This is after I used the Skin79 BB Cream in Gold.

I really like this Skin79 BB Cream! The first time when I used it, I have to get used to the structure. I found it a little bit greasy, but that goes away as you put it on your face. And I do think you can see the difference!
So I do love it!

Have you already tried out stuff from Skin79?

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Wanncha!

3 opmerkingen: