Contact

woensdag 17 augustus 2011

Haul Pour Vous Sebas Parfumerie

Hi Everyone!

Today I want to show you an haul from some beauty stuff I bought from Pour Vous Sebas Parfumerie. This is a great shop where you can buy pretty beauty stuff and where the service is very good. I have been there just one time. But I love that shop. I will definitely go more often.

So what did I bought:


* Chanel les 4 ombres smokey eyes.
* Lancome Juicy Tube P.U.R.E. #111.
* Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Fire.

Chanel les 4 ombres smokey eyes.

* Lancome Juicy Tube P.U.R.E. #111.

Shiseido Luminizing Satin Eye Color Trio in Fire.

I only did use the Shiseido Eyeshadow Palette, but I forgot to make a picture.
I do really like the colors! Later this week I will post some swatches!

Pour Vous Sebas Parfumerie has a website. Click here!
So what are you waiting for, check out their website! Pour Vous Sebas Parfumerie!

Thanks for stopping by ^_^

6 opmerkingen: