Contact

woensdag 10 augustus 2011

Haul & review The Beauty Bakery



Hello there.

Today a haul and review from a product I bought from the lovely Angel from The Beauty Bakery or referenced as TBB. Angel has a lovely webshop where you can buy lovely things for body and home.

Also the products are not tested on animals. So that is really great!

What did I bought?
* Mango Papaya
* Cleopatra's Secret
* Secret Love
* Cacao Butter Bar.


Mango Papaya is a whipped body scrub! It costs €8,90. Cleopatra's Secret is a pure spa bar and it costs €4,95. Secret Love is a cupcake skin creamer and it costs €3,95. And the last product is cacao butter bar and that is a facial purity bar and it costs €6,50.

The review is about the cupcake skin creamer in Secret Love!


I don't have a bath, so I use it when I take a shower. The smell is so gorgeous, I love it.
It smells like the scent babypowder. After I used the cupcake skin creamer my skin was really soft and smelled pretty yummie! I just love it!

This is what The Beauty Bakery say about it:

''This beautifull cupcake is made of shea butter, cacao butter and almond oil. The combination makes this mini cupcake very moisturizing that will leave a delicious soft and nursing layer on your skin. So there are no chemical ingredients, but all natural ingredients. But what is, in there:
Shea butter had a nursing, healing and calming working on the skin. Cocao butter as been used ages as natural moisturizers. The thick, buttery oil looks suprisly at the natural lipids in our skin and
therefore easily be included by the skin.
After you used the cupcake skin creamer you don't have to rub your body in with bodylotion''.

If you don't have a bath, you can use it when you take a shower. I do the same :)
When you use the cupcake skin creamer when you take a shower, simple remove the topping and then rub the cupcake skin creamer over your skin.

The lovely Angel put some free gifts in my package.
This is what I'd got:


Thanks Angel!

The products smelled very nice and the service is great! If you are looking for nice smelling, pretty products for your skin or for your home. Check out Angel's webshop The Beauty Bakery!

Thanks for stopping by.

Love,
Wanncha!



6 opmerkingen: