Contact

dinsdag 8 november 2011

Review and swatches Gosh waterproof eyeshadow stick

Hello everyone.

Today a review with swatches from some products from Gosh Cosmetics.
I bet eveyone knows this brand!!! I love the products from Gosh Cosmetics.
I have several products from this brand, who doesn't :)

One of the products I love, are the Gosh Waterproof Eyeshadow Sticks.
I have those in the following colors:
1) Love that moss!
2) Love that violet!
3) Love that nature!
4) Love that beige!


The eyeshadow smears well and the structure is not thick and not thin, but just in between.
I often use this product under my eyeshadow. It stays really good on my eyes, but I often also use an eyeshadow base just to be sure that the eyeshadow stays on its place.

When you use a eyeshadow stick under your eyeshadow, your eyeshadow will pop and will be more vibrant! You can offcourse use a base from any brand!

Here are the swatches with flash:

Love that beige / Love that nature / Love that violet / Love that moss.

Here are the swatches without flash:

Love that beige / Love that nature / Love that violet / Love that moss.

Do you have products from this brand? If so, which one do you have?

Thank you for watching! And have a beautiful evening!

Love,
Wanncha!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten