Contact

maandag 28 juni 2010

Swatches and review Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Memento Mori

Hallo allemaal.

Ik heb een tijdje terug het Kat Von D Memento Mori Eyeshadow Palette gekocht, en wat ben ik daar blij mee. Ik vind het hele mooie zomerse kleurtjes. Hier een foto van het mooie doosje:

Hello everyone.

Sometime ago I bought the Kat Von D Memento Mori Eyeshadow Palette. And I am so happy with it! I find the colours very pretty, good colours you can use for the summer. This is a picture of the beautiful box:

En hier zie je de kleuren:
And here are the colours:
De namen van de kleuren zijn:
The names of the colours are:
* True
* Solitude
* Meditation
* Agatha Pink
* Sugar Skull
* Peggy
* Hard Luck
* Tijuana

The swatches without flash.
The swatches with flash.
Ik hoop dat deze post voor jullie zinvol was. Ik zou het erg waarderen als jullie een berichtje achterlaten en/of abonneren. Bedankt voor het kijken. Doeg!
I hope this was helpfull for you. I you want don't forget to comment, follow and subcribe!
I would really apreciate it. Thanks for watching. Bye Bye!

2 opmerkingen: